DESCRIPTION OF BITUMFLEX 2K:
liquid rubber two-component waterproofing coating polymer-modified thick-layer coating with vulcanized filler. High-quality product for waterproofing the buildings, does not contain solvents, is easy to use, its properties comply with DIN 18195.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
BITUMFLEX 2K two-component liquid rubber is intended for mechanical application and used for waterproofing and corrosion protection of concrete, brick, reinforced concrete, foam concrete, aerated concrete and steel structures for various purposes (foundations, roofs, pipelines, etc.).
ADVANTAGES OF BITUMFLEX 2K:
a liquid rubber for waterproofing has the following advantages:
- high application rate (up to 1000 m2 per shift);
- environmentally friendly product (does not contain harmful volatile solvents);
- safe (cold) application method; - to waterproof hard-to-reach structures;
- fire and explosion safety;
- membrane polymerization by 75% within 5 seconds after mixing components A and B;
- forms a seamless highly elastic rubber-like waterproofing coating;
- it can be applied to both dry and wet (without free water) surface;
- chemical resistance in aggressive environments;
- a wide range of operating temperatures;
MIXING / APPLICATION:
Both components are supplied in packaged form with required ratio. A bag with a dry component is inside the container. Use the mixer attachment to mix. Place the attachment in a bucket, pour the dry component into the emulsified bitumen and start mixing (speed 700-900 rpm) and approximately after 30 seconds interrupt the process, stop the mixer, remove the attachment from the container, let the air out of the mixture, shake off the unmixed dry mixture that has settled on the walls, put the attachment into the container again and mix for at least 2 minutes. During the entire mixing time, the attachment shall be at the bottom of the container. Lifetime and cure time may vary. Apply as evenly as possible (based on the required thickness + 1mm).
20 kg plastic container.
Component: 1.61 kg/m2 to form a 1 mm thick layer in the dry residue. Complete drying time at 20°C/relative humidity 70%: about 48 hours; coating thickness: 1 mm fresh coat = 0.8 mm dry coat.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
- adhesive material for thermal insulation along the perimeter;
- intermediate waterproofing for bracing wires; - wet and damp rooms;
- balconies (in the absence of living rooms from below);
- terraces (in the absence of living rooms from below)
- application for the combined construction method (adjoining areas to slabs of waterproof concrete).
- it is strictly forbidden to freeze component A;
- it is not allowed to use in liquid organic media: gasoline, oil, oil products and organic solvents;
- air and base temperatures shall be at least + 5°C.
- freshly applied waterproofing coating is sensitive to frost and precipitation.
nominal tensile strength, MPa, elongation at break, % adhesion to concrete, MPa, adhesion to metal, MPa, shear strength of adhesive bonding, kn/m, water absorption in 24 hours, % flexibility without cracking on a beam with a radius of 5 mm at a temperature, ° C, heat resistance for 5 hours, °C, water resistance at a pressure of 0.01 MPa for 24 hours, the fragility temperature according to Fraas, dry matter content, % average consumption of material for forming a layer with a thickness of 1 mm in the dry residue, kg /sq.m; warranty period of storage, months.